- INSIGHT Into Diversity.
- Future Perfect: American Science Fiction of the Nineteenth Century: An Anthology: American Science Fiction of the Nineteenth Century : an Anthology.
- Glycoimmunology | Marie Curie Alumni Association!
- Glycoimmunology: ignore at your peril!.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in immunology and glycobiology and specifically, in isolating populations of cells from human blood and manipulating them in vitro, in flow cytometry and cell migration techniques, and in isolation and characterization of glycoproteins. This position is ideal for a motivated individual who embraces conceptual and technical innovation and who can excel in a highly interactive scientific environment in a relatively new direction of glycobiology.
- My Site - Postdoctoral Fellowship in Glycoimmunology?
- Macquarie University - Analytical Glycoimmunology Group?
- The Question Book!
- Outsourcing Global Services: Knowledge, Innovation and Social Capital (Technology, Work and Globalization).
- Steel, Ships and Men: Cammell Laird and Company 1824-1993?
- The Case for Grace: A Journalist Explores the Evidence of Transformed Lives.
Candidates should submit a single PDF document by email that contains a current CV, a cover letter expressing research interests and goals and motivation for this position, and the names and contact information of three references. Nicholas Stamatos M. Lombard St. Jobs in Germany Help?
Advertising About Us. Job Board for the international Academic and Research Community We have changed our domain We have changed servers and operate Career edu under a different domain. Our services will remain unchanged and we will continue to post the best career openings for the academic world at our new domain. Please bookmark careeredu.
Immunoshape conference in July
Position Description: A postdoctoral fellowship is available immediately at the Institute of Human Virology, University of Maryland School of Medicine to study the impact of polysialic acid modification of a select group of cell surface proteins on the function of immune cells during bacterial and viral pneumonia. Requirements: A Ph. Description only in English. Job Seeker ID. Our staff of 6, advance science and technology to create innovative solutions that meet the demands of society, and our 11, students are being educated to address the technological challenges of the future.
DTU is an independent university collaborating globally with business, industry, government and public agencies.
Glycoimmunology | Global Events | USA | Europe | Middle East | Asia Pacific
Recommended for you
Apply online. You can read more about career paths at DTU here.
View or Apply Receive similar jobs. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn. Complain about this job. Remove this job.
Similar Jobs. Favorite job Thanks! Share this job. Send this job to your friend.
- Holding the Line: Compulsory Arbitration and National Employer Co-ordination in Australia.
- Iran (Middle East: Region in Transition).
- Research Lab.
Send a Friend. Follow Us To get more hot job, please follow us on or leave your email here. About About us Contact us Blog. Follow us Subscribe Us If you want to get more information about positions, please leave your email.